Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sharing pictures of my birthday

Hey yall...I just wanted to share a few pictures from my birthday.
I am 29 now!
Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!!

I've had a wonderful day its been pretty awesome!
After I woke up I came downstairs to this:


My husband planned ahead to have the day off so he could pick up my ruffle cake.



I decided months ago I wanted a pretty pink ruffle cake!
I LOVE IT and it was delicious!


My hubby took a quick picture of me before I went out shopping!


I love my presents!!
My hubby bought me the teal straightener (teal for cervical cancer awareness)
He also bought me the Mackenzie Childs colander.

I bought myself two cute sweaters..one gray and the other black.
and those super cute boots!!!
(Target)



And last the picture I snapped of myself on our way to eat dinner...
I sent it to my friends and told em this is what 29 looks like!! 


Hopefully next year I won't guess what I got for my birthday...hahahaha

I have guessed and been right about em every year. Even my christmas presents..LOL
He says for my 30th I will never know...cause its going to be huge!

I had a super awesome birthday and wanted to share with my "friends"
Have a great night...I'm off to play Halo with my hubby
(oh oops yall didn't know I'm a gamer did ya?)

Don't forget to enter for my giveaway!!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

Your so pretty. Love your pink cake.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Michele, I am so glad you had a great birthday and your cake looks wonderful! You are so cute and a sweetheart too.
xo,
Sherry

The Tuscan Home said...

Hi Again,
What a beautiful B-Day cake and what a sweet hubby you have. I am in love with your boots, so cute for Fall. And, you my dear, are gorgeous with a capital G!! Glad you enjoyed your special day, you deserve it! XOXO ~Liz

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

What an absolutely beautiful birthday cake! I've never seen one like that. Happy, Happy Birthday! You are a beautiful lady!

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Beautiful cake, I love the ruffle look to it! I'll have to look for those boots...love them! I have the Chi straightner too!
You look much younger than 29!

Comeca Jones said...

They pink cake is so girly.You look lovely!I hope you guys had a great time!

All That Glitters said...

You are gorgeous girlfriend!!! I never would of thought in a million years you are a gamer! I use to live with some gamers in my single days. They stayed on the computer night and day all day!

Love all your goodies and I will have to check Target out for boots too girl!

lvroftiques said...

Awww Michelle what a sweet hubby you have! That cake is gorgeous and so are you! You cleared some awfully nice Birthday bounty *winks*...I wonder what he has up his sleeve for 30?....Any clues? Vanna

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Wow, hubby did a nice set-up for you to wake up to, Michelle! Happy Birthday! You look beautiful. Not a day over ~ 29! Ha! : )

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Michelle, You are a beauty! You look like a friend of mine who is a cosmotologist and she's a beauty too.

I wish I was only 29...I'll be 38 in Oct. Can't believe it!!!!! After I hit 30 time has just flown by. Anyway...love your new clothes and that cake looks so delish! It looks like you had a great day~

I have your rooster tassel ready if you are still interested. Thanks, Kristen

Kristens Creations said...

Michelle, If you will give me your e-mail address I'll send you a picture of the tassel. Mine is Kristenscreations@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Oh I hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration. You look lovely and my hubby did a great job for your birthday.

Marianne said...

Happy Birthday Michelle....looks like you had an awesome day. That cake is just gorgeous. How I wish I was anywhere near 29 again....your just so pretty....oh to be young again. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Marianne :)

Wendy@~Chez~La~De~da~ said...

OOOH The cake is soooo pretty, almost as pretty as the birthday girl!
Hope you had a great birthday!

~Wendy

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday Michele!! You are gorgeous! And I love all of your birthday goodies! And the ruffle cake is beautiful! Ps- I made the strawberry cake, YUM! :)