Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gallery wall

Happy Tuesday ya'll!
I really wanted to get these pictures up Sunday night but my camera went MIA!
I just found it this afternoon. Justin and I have been searching everywhere for it.
We thought mini me took it, she likes to take pictures and it found with it often.
We were looking in all her usual spots.
Then....when I woke up this morning I saw something sitting on my dresser.
Yep, you guessed it. "I" misplaced that darn camera.
So ok back to the project I have been wanting to get done for the past 3 years.
It is still not done. I ran out of frames and I need to get some pictures for most of the frames.
Have a looksy
I think it looks so much better.
I really wish we painted when we first moved in.
Now we're at 3 years living here and I'm afraid to paint and we'll get orders to move LOL
So I'll just deal with this until we do move.

I have two baskets at the bottom of the stairs.
One for Jonathan and one for Reagan.
When there is stuff in it it goes upstairs and put where it belongs.
Obviously I put up Reagan's haha

A view going downstairs.
That little pink thing on the wall is one of my favorite pictures of my baby girl.
Beautiful!

I'll get around to get some more frames soon and filling them with pictures.

I think I should add more plates for some color, not sure.
What do you think ?


2 comments:

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

i think so too! either way! too cute! What a fun blog you have! I love it, and am excited to start catching up on all your posts!
–karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

It's a Wannabe Decorator's Life said...

I love the photo's in the stair case area. I a good photo wall!