Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I've got a sick baby and a new door topper!

For the past few days I've been dealing with a sick little girl.
It is so sad watching her with red eyes, sneezing and coughing.
I've even cried a little when I'm starring at her.
She is still just as happy and crazy as she normally is though.
Nothing gets that girl down, she is just like her mommy!

We went to the Estate sale on Saturday as well as a yard sale on the way.
We also got car shopping out of the way and I think we've made a decision.

I got my door topper in the mail the other day.
I know  ya'll are probably getting tired of pictures of this spot and I promise this will be the last....unless I change it LOL


I think it works perfectly in this space!



I've been so busy taking care of my munchkin I haven't been able to catch up on any blogs.
I'll try to do that during nap time.

It has been getting warmer here each day by friday its supposed to be 75.
We'll probably visit the dealership again and we're going to play around in the backyard.
Getting my pots ready and maybe get the trampolene up!
Reagan is going to have a blast jumping on it. (So is mommy!)

See  ya'll tomorrow for my finds!
Have a great day!


3 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

I hope she is better soon Michele. Being sick is no fun.

Your new door topper is beautiful. I always love to decoarate with them as well. The curtains are pretty too. Lovely room!

Warmly, ~Melissa

lvroftiques said...

Awwww sorry your baby isn't feeling well. Sounds like she bounces back quickly though. Love your new door topper! It IS perfect in that spot! Vanna

Anonymous said...

I am well aware this has nothing to do with this post but I just noticed your picture on ur about me.. Looks really good, very pretty! :)
love
your favorite sis!! :P